Monday 8 August 2011

Driving Me Crazy

Let's get the title out of the way first. I've been driving lots and stuff and that's a really poor pun for you all, which is possibly stolen from Man to Man with Dean Learner. I had my first lesson in aaages earlier and it was very nervy. He kindly pointed out all the bad habits I'd picked up just driving with Mum. No surprises there.
In other news, I played in a friendly on Wednesday and came on for the last 35 minutes or something. It was great to get in to a proper full-sized match and I think I did ok. We had training on Saturday as well, though only 10 people turned up and I know 3 people weren't there because they went out the night before. I was assured they'd be there but I assumed that they wouldn't be, and I was right. Slackers.
I haven't actually been to the gym too much because of a slight niggly knee thing, but I did go today for a run. Well, I had planned on just doing a run, but I went at it a bit hard at the start with a few sprints and only ended up running for just over 20 minutes and then moved on to a few leg weights. Tomorrow I think I'll just go for a steady 45 minute run. I haven't done enough to burn off last night's Lick'n Chicken meal and a Pizza that I had at a not-so enjoyable gig. I'll make it for it tomorrow though. I will I will I will.

1 comment:

  1. The best athletes are always the ones who show up. :D

    :-) Marion

    ReplyDelete