Friday 11 February 2011

Introduction

Hey, I'm Jack and I'm just starting a blog to keep track of my progress with exercise.
I've been wanting to start losing weight and get fitter for a long time, but have never really bothered to properly follow it through. I'm really hoping to do better this time!
As well as going to the gym, I am also aiming to alternate between sit-ups and press-ups one day, and then weights and sit-ups the next, as well as eating much healthier and avoiding takeaways and the like.

I actually starting properly eating healthy and doing press-ups etc. about a week or so ago, but have now decided to blog it because I feel it will help keep me motivated and will be a good way of keeping track of what I've done.

I'm pretty unfit, so it's gonna be a slow start!
 Also, on Wednesday I weighed myself at 14st. I will try and keep track of my weight weekly!

No comments:

Post a Comment