Tuesday 3 May 2011

Gym Sesh

Today I decided I'd drag myself to the gym because I hadn't done any proper exercise in 6 days. So, after sorting out shopping etc. in the village, I got to it.
It turned out to be another successful run where I went for 7 miles! Couldn't have been more pleased. I had to fight off quite a few stitches, but these seemed to go away quite quickly whenever I swapped the foot I was breathing on. I think I was also aided by a very attractive red head rowing in front of me and then running alongside me. Pathetic, I know, but I didn't really want to stop while she was running alongside me, so I didn't even really think about doing so!
Finished off by doing 2.5km rowing and then strolled home, very slowly.
My knees are aching loads now though, so I think tomorrow will be a rest day. Though, I've got to be up at 4.30-5 to go and film sunrise... what fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment