Sunday 1 May 2011

Disappointing Few Days

The last few days haven't really gone to plan. I was meant to go for a run yesterday, but didn't feel up to it. Not that I have anyone to blame other than myself, as the night before involved drinking and a late night. While I had fun, I feel I have let myself down by leaving myself with a hangover that prevented me going out.
Today is another story though. Today I just cannot be bothered. I was up at 10, but Football Manager seemed much more appealing that stepping outside. I'm also finding it really hard to motivate myself to run here because the surrounding area is really hilly and I don't think I'll be able to get very far. There is the gym, but the excuse I've made for myself is that I'm home alone, so can't leave the dogs for 2 hours while I go, cause that would be mean, obviously.
What's worse is that tonight is going to be an unhealthy night and a late night again.
My only hope for today is that I do some planks, crunches and press-ups or something. Possibly in front of the Arsenal vs. Man U game...

No comments:

Post a Comment