Sunday 17 April 2011

Foot...

Friday was a great day. I played a great game of Football with my mates, then went to the Pub and ended up going in to town!
Unfortunately, I rolled my ankle at Football, but that seemed to be ok after 5 minutes. When I got home my foot was painful to walk on, but I didn't think much of it because it didn't cause me any trouble out in town. However, I woke up on Saturday morning, stepped out of bed and it bloody hurt! Looked at it and there was a bruise along the bottom of my foot below the ankle and also some swelling.
Not sure that it's a particularly bad injury, but I'm not sure I'm going to be able to run the 10k now and also really annoyed because I won't be able to play Football next week at all. I need to become less injury prone!

No comments:

Post a Comment