Sunday 10 April 2011

New start! Training for Bristol 10k

Ok, so I'm gonna change the way I'm doing these posts now.

Basically, I've now got apps and stuff that I put my food intake in to so I don't really feel the need to post a food diary any more because it would just be for the sake of it. However, I would like to post ramblings about my running and general activities.

The last two weeks I've really been getting in to running three or four times a week, and I feel great for it! I can only run about 3 miles at the moment, but you've got to start somewhere, right!?
I should be running the Bristol 10k in 5 weeks though, so I need to improve fast!

Anyway, I will update this blog on my runs and activities for anyone who cares or wants to tell me how bad my writing is :D

No comments:

Post a Comment