Saturday 23 July 2011

Back in the game!

So I just got back from Football training and it wasn't as horrible as I was anticipating. The sprints were easier this time, but I think that's down to them being made slightly shorter rather than being better at them. I'm guessing the manager thought they were a bit mean last time.
I've also been for a run at the gym the last two days, doing 5 miles with a sprint at the end both times. They weren't as bad as I thought, as I anticipated hell after not going for a proper run for about 3 weeks or something. I feel like I'm back in to it now and it helps that I've been to the Pub the last two nights and have completely avoided alcohol drinking only squash and water. Go me!
Football training again on Tuesday will hopefully( and I can't believe I'm saying this) be a bit more punishing, because I really need to get fitter for matches!

No comments:

Post a Comment