Thursday 21 July 2011

Detox

Ok, so I'm probably not going to properly detox in any sort of way, but I definitely need to eat better after the past week. It has been an amazing week though! 2000trees festival was absolutely incredible and I'm buying a ticket for next year as soon as I have the money. Then the visit to Exeter was great too. I probably spent half the time laughing.
Now I'm back and I don't have any massive things planned for a while I am gonna try and properly get back in to the gym. I'm going for a run today that will probably be horrible, but I obviously need to get back in to it.
Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jack1 I googled 2000trees to find out what it was. Sounds fun! Milwaukee, where I live, is the top festival destination in the U.S. We have a festival nearly all the time all summer down at Lake Michigan (which is our small ocean). I live about 55 blocks from the lake, so about once a week I hear fireworks going off.

    My favorite festival is when people from every U.S. state drive their Harley Davidson motorcycles into Milwaukee. There are motorcycles everywhere you look! Thousands and thousands of motorcycles. I'm crazy so I wave to them, and they love that! They have a huge Harley parade. Very fun.

    I've taken some days off too. We've been having such hot weather. You'll do fine!

    :-) Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was great to go to a festival where I actually genuinely like the music!
    Haha, that sounds mental!
    My first run wasn't actually too bad.

    ReplyDelete