Monday 25 July 2011

Freedom...

I moved it up a notch today with a 6 mile run and a sprint at the end. I held the sprint for a minute and it completely knackered me out, which felt great! I feel like I should be running on the road because it's all I've really been doing at the gym, but I think I'd be more likely to stop when I got a bit tired if I was on the road. I did a few other exercises too for a bit of a stomach workout, but nothing big.
I have Football training tomorrow evening and I'm hoping my legs aren't sore at all from the run. They seem fine at the moment so it's looking good.
Also learning to drive at the moment. This is actually my third stint because I never really stick at it as I really dislike it. But now I'm at the point where it's just annoying not having the freedom and I want to be able to drive back from Bath to play Football at home twice a week so I really need to stick at it this time! haven't gone for a drive today but tomorrow we're going for a longer one than yesterday and going to try and get a bit closer to the city.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jack! I was scared to drive at first too (back a million years ago in the mid 80's). The bottom line: Drive good enough to eek by on the driving test and get your license. I promise you that just as soon as you have the license in hand, you will automatically become a better driver. It will just seem so much easier.

    :-) Marion

    ReplyDelete