Friday 8 July 2011

Forgetful...

Well, this last week hasn't been the most productive... I played Football on Monday and got myself a nice blister because I wore socks with holes in. Doh! Tuesday morning I didn't realise I was supposed to be working, which was stupid, and then I made the same mistake Wednesday morning. Lucky I get on with my boss as I probably would have suffered by missing two shifts in a row anywhere else.
I played Football Wednesday night too and, even though I wore two pairs of socks with no holes in, my blister was quite painful after. I also went to the gym twice this week, but didn't run either time because of the blister, so I just did weights. Neither session was particularly great, but it's better than not going.
The problem with not having been to the gym much is that I feel much guiltier about eating rubbish and drinking, which happened again because a mate had a free house. Though playing a game of Risk probably burned all the calories...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jack! Don't let eating bad affect going to the gym. I've had some of my best workouts the morning after eating too much. It's well documented in weightlifting books that weightlifters do best during the "bulk" stage when they are bulking up with food.

    So, hopefully, you'll probably have a better week this week.

    :-) Marion

    ReplyDelete