Saturday 4 June 2011

Cocka-Doodle-No...

Now comes the real test. I'm not going to the gym today because, well, I'm just not...  Not two days in a row just yet. Instead I'm hoping to do some ab exercises and maybe some weights. The problem here is motivating myself when it would be easy to sit here at the computer, while glancing over at Sky Sports News on the tele, which is what is happening right now. All I need to do is some press-ups, planks, leg raises etc. and possibly some weights. I can't help but think it would be easier to make myself do it if I wasn't so bloody annoyed by the persistent noise coming from a certain Cockerel. Does he not know how annoying that stupid noise is?
Anyway, I suppose I better get doing something before England are on later because I'm not doing exercise while I'm filled up on cider...

No comments:

Post a Comment