Sunday 12 June 2011

No Pain, No Gain

Today's exercise involved sprinting. Lovely sprinting...
I went down to one of the school Football pitches and as I walked on there was someone with a dog and I thought it might be a caretaker, so I hid... I went back out again and he was walking towards me, but it turned out he was just some guy so I asked him if he thought I could run around a bit on the pitch and he said he didn't know. Pfft, what's the worst that could happen if I get caught?
Turns out they've taken down the nets and replaced most of the pitch markings with a running track, so I had to make my own little markers with my hoodie and water bottle. I didn't really know what I was doing but I did various sprints and spring/jog alternating things. It was horrible, and I was only doing it for about 15 minutes. I'll have to keep doing it and hopefully I'll improve soon!
Time for pub(again) now and then Bournemouth tomorrow to visit my mate and get absolutely slaughtered most probably...

No comments:

Post a Comment