Thursday 23 June 2011

Day 4

Today has been a day of soreness. I got woken up at about 8 by a phone call from work saying they'd like me to come in at 9/10 cause someone called in sick. Obviously I opted to go in at 10 and I was there until 10. About halfway through the day I noticed that I was very sore. But rather than my legs, like you'd assume, as I did them the day befre, it was my arms and chest that was causing problems. I was slightly concerned because my plan was to do upper body work tonight, but it wasn't too bad so I did it anyway.

I just got back from the gym and, after a 10 minute fast run thing I went through the upper body equipment in the gym. I am now tired, but feeling good. Also, a girl I knew was at the gym and she said that I looked different. She thought I looked a bit taller, which I guess means I look like I've lost weight?

Tonight is going to be an early night for work at 6 and then I plan on getting home, eating, and going off to the gym again! Let's see how that goes!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jack! Sore is good! That means your muscles are being worked hard and will be getting bigger. Make sure you get enough rest and recuperation, though. Alternate your upper and lower body workouts so that each part of the body gets a rest every other day. Compliment from a girl--pretty interesting.

    :-) Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I was just hoping they would have recovered after a day of resting those parts, but I guess I hadn't done them for ages before this, so they'll take a while to get used to getting a workout.
    My legs fair much better because they are definitely a lot stronger.
    Hah, she's out of bounds, unfortunately :P

    ReplyDelete