Wednesday 8 June 2011

UK's Number One!

Now that I have a Summer job confirmed I feel I need to buy some new exercise clothing.
I've been checking the Villa site, cause obviously I want to run around looking like a Villa fanboy, but they only have the home kit in XXL and XXXL (I'm assuming the other sizes are sold out?). Now, I'm not small, but I'm pretty sure just a Large would be big enough. Funnily enough though, they do have the away kit in all sizes... but for £10 more...
I was going to get the whole home kit, so I guess I'll have to wait. I had a look at the fashion section and considered buying some jogging bottoms... I feel bad just saying that. I often judge people who wear jogging bottoms out and about (yeah, I'm an awful person), but they look so comfy. A couple of my mates wear them and it does make me want them, but I don't know if I can go ahead with it. Instead I think I'll get some tracksuit bottoms because they are obviously an ENTIRELY different thing...
I do need something for when the weather is a bit colder and I do often feel a bit self-conscious in shorts, especially sat down on a machine. I always wonder if there was a bad angle you could glance at me from.
I'm looking at Sports Direct as well, but because I'm cool I think I'm gonna try and stick with Villa merchandise. I also have an image that any Sports Direct stuff would be delivered by a man singing the tune from the advert.

No comments:

Post a Comment