Saturday 18 June 2011

Rough...

Having worked the past three days, I've let that be an excuse to not really exercise properly. As I've said before, I'm not the biggest fan of going to the gym in the evening and that's the only time I've been able to go. I did go on Thursday though. That was not a pleasant run. It was only short, 15 minutes or so, and was only 1.5 miles, but I did it on a constant uphill slope. I didn't use the random hill setting cause I find the varying speeds annoying, so I just moved the slope randomly myself. I didn't have it flat very often and I tired very quickly. I had already done some leg weights as well because the treadmills were full when I got in, so my legs were quite tired already. It wasn't the most intense session on the whole though because a few of my mates were there so it turned in to more of a social event.
Today's plan was going to involve going to the gym, but after going out last night and having a bit too much to drink I'm not sure it's a good idea. I am not feeling great. I think I might just rest up today, partly because I don't want this hangover to carry over to my 6am start at work tomorrow.
Mum has had the cricket on all morning, and while I'm not the biggest fan of cricket, I now have quite a temptation to play some Brian Lara Cricket... Going old school.

No comments:

Post a Comment